Special features for FUNecole® teachers
- Ready-to-use standard-aligned lessons, mode of delivery and learning resources to save teachers precious time.
- Lively interactive lesson content to engage students’ attention.
- A structured format and an innovative approach to e-learning.
- Effective formative evaluation with FUNecole interactive assessments and in real-time visual analytics.
- Insight into student self evaluation and peer-to-peer evaluation.
Even if you are gone, the lesson goes on
- Sick Leave: If a teacher is on sick leave, their substitute can easily see the class progress and what to teach on FUNecole®.
- Zero Supervision: Students are able to enter FUNecole lessons and assignments without any supervision and carry on with their studies where they left off.
- Working Model: FUNecole operates in synchronous and asynchronous modes.
Teacher processional development and training
- FUNecole® provides work-Life balance workshops and continuous professional development to teachers.
- Enables teachers to be in contact with each individual class/student/other school colleagues to participate in FUNecole projects.