About the Job
We are seeking a passionate Full Stack PHP Web Developer to join our development team.
In this position, you will be coding new server-side enhancements for a pioneering eLearning
solution and creating performant user-friendly front-end experiences.
Paphos, Cyprus (Relocation and work visa)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and refactor existing web applications and APIs.
- Design and implement new features.
- Translate business requirements into high quality, tested, and secure code.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Contribute to team effort and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with the product development team and business managers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Strong understanding of PHP and MVC Frameworks.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with GIT, Linux, and Docker.
- Familiarity with Laravel and AngularJS is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Azure is an advantage.
- Creative thinker & problem solver.
- Ability to respond quickly and work independently.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to consistently meet project deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can forward their CV and portfolio at email@example.com and quote the position of interest including the reference code: "PWDCY".
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
For more details please contact us at: 00357 26955000, or call our Da Nang office at 0084905483710 (English).