The conference aimed to give solid evidence of the implementation of FUNecole® curriculum in 4 countries and 4 different EU languages , June 28 2010
Inspire ICT: Promoting Creative Learning and Innovative Teaching for the 21st Century Classrooms
Venue: Hilton Cyprus Hotel, Nicosia
Time: 09:30 am
The conference aimed to give solid evidence of the implementation of FUNecole® curriculum in 4 countries and 4 different EU languages.
FUNecole® curriculum is a holistic philosophy approach that enables the development of ICT skills and cultivation of new forms of
education that extent beyond technology enhancement and integration in teaching and learning.
View the agenda.
- Inpiring Creativity and Innovation in the 21st Century Classroom by Chryso Christodoulou (Digipro Computer Consultants)
- The Inspire ICT Project by Chryso Christodoulou (Digipro Computer Consultants)
- Inspire ICT Programme Deliverables by Stelios Stylianou (Digipro Computer Consultants)
- FUNecole Implementation in Romania by Dorina Kudor & Felicia Szabo (Casa Corpului Didactic Cluj)
- The Journey of FUNecole in Greece by Argiris Tzikopoulos (Ellinogermaniki Agogi)
- Implementation of FUNecole in Estonia by Meedi Neemi (Rocca Al Mare School)
- Ellinogermaniki Agogi
- Mandoulides Schools
- Protypa Ekpaideutiria Thessalonikis
- Anatolia Elementary School
- Ellhniko Kollegio Thessalonikis
- International School of Cluj
- Ioan Bob School
- Horea School
- Gheorghe Sincai High School
- Constantin Brancusi