FUNecole® the creative learning environment that develops ICT literacy and cultivates thinking & social skills for the primary school students was presented at the e-Challenges 2010 conference.
FUNecole® the creative learning environment that develops ICT literacy and cultivates thinking & social skills for the
primary school students was presented at the e-Challenges 2010 conference
for best demonstration stand in e-Challenges 2010
The gifts and benefits of FUNecole®:
Themed, multidisciplinary lessons involve students in active learning situations that cultivate higher order
thinking processes Robust ICT literacy learning environment and interactive content that enable the "Learning
to Learn" Paradigm.
Become a FUNecole® certified trainer and receive funding from your LLP national Agencies. Receive more information
on FUNecole® in-service trainings Cyprus, July-August 2011.
In service Training Objectives:
- Demonstrate how ICT facilitates new forms of thinking and learning that require the cultivation of different and wide ranging skills.
- Promote the usage of new web-based comprehensive instruction practices that successfully to infuse technology into the 21st century school curricula.
- Show how to prepare learners for the technology-rich and culturally-diverse modern societies.
- Re-define of the role of the teacher who has to make room for other types of learning (e.g. self learning, peer learning, curiosity driven learning, experiential learning that lead students to the learning to learn paradigm.
- Learn how to implement comprehensive approaches in context-based learning, inquiry-based techniques and innovative student centric pedagogical practices.
- Present FUNecole® an evaluated best practice Learning Environment that utilizes web-based real time updated learning resources, fully supports and enhances traditional classroom teaching process.