FUNecole® Creative Learning Environment is going to be implemented at Atlantic International Schools of Russian Federation.
Atlantic International schools are
approved Cambridge Schools. FUNecole® founder Chryso Christodoulou was
recetly invited by Atlantic International schools to present FUNecole® and train
the Master FUNecole® Trainers.
Atlantic International school network consists of four K-12 schools with two
additional schools to be added on their portfolio in 2014.
Official websiteof Atlantic International Schools:
Overall FUNecolebenefits for Atlantic International School Pupils:
- Pupils will integrate autonomously the ICT tools necessary for completion of required tasks.
- Pupils will be motivatedto participate and express openly and dynamically their feelings and views.
- Pupils will use the Internet intelligently and effectively.
- Pupils will reflect on own experiences and take different courses of action analogous of different situations.
- Pupils will be engaged in a wide range of attitudes, insights and skills and compare their own work method with that of others.
FUNecole® Lessons Overall benefits to Atlantic International Schools.
- FUNecole® lessons enable cultivate an open-minded school community.
- FUNecole® creative leanring environment fosters cross-schoolcommunication between the school and the teachers, pupils and parents.
- FUNecole® lessons introduce new learning strategies that connect the 21st century schools with the real business world.
- FUNecole® lessons prepare the current and next generations for the high-skill, high-tech jobs of the future.
- FUNecole® lessons shift from “teaching paradigm” towards the “facilitating learning process paradigm”.
- FUNecole® lessons cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit whilst developing civic, health, and environmental literacy skills.