FUNecole® is a cloud-based resource solution, packed with engaging multi-media and standards-based curricula for grades 1–6. As a project-based interdisciplinary program, FUNecole® incorporates components of STREAMS (Science, Technology, Reading & wRiting’, Engineering, Arts, Math and Social sciences), Digital Literacy, Computer Science/coding, 21st Century Skills and Social Emotional Learning. FUNecole® is compatible and is accessible anywhere, anytime and on any device, with an internet connection. All the material is delivered through the FUNecole® learning platform and is available for a yearly subscription fee per-student.
With the subscription(s) teachers will have access to Ready to Teach customizable lessons which includes Lesson Plans and Assessments, Teaching Guides and Standards, Videos, Projects, Games, Puzzles, Reports and so much more! Schools & Teachers can also pinpoint the content that best fits their needs with our Standards, Alignments and software Search Tool.
Subscription Type: Student Subscription
Subscription Length: 12 months
Topics: STREAMS, Digital Literacy, Computer Science/coding, 21st Century Skills and Social Emotional Learning
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Standards
- Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) framework
- Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA) Standards
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- National Standards in Gifted and Talented Education
- UK National Primary Computing Curriculum
- Cambridge ICT Starters
Grade Level: 1-6