UK National Curriculum - Key Stage 2
- Design, write,debug programs and use logical reasoning.
- Use sequence, selection and repetition; variables and I/O.
- Understand networks, the Internet, and its services.
FUNecole® CS themes and projects include top down design, embedded systems, simulation, network design, HTML/web design, block and script programming, and robotics.
- Select, use and combine a variety of software.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and present information.
- Use search technologies effectively.
FUNecole® ICT themes and projects combine word processing, databases spreadsheets, graphics, cloud services, communication, information handling, multimedia and video/sound editing apps. FUNecole® ICT themes and projects combine word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, communication, operating systems, storage, augmented reality and presentation/multimedia/video apps.
- Understand collaboration and communication opportunities arising from networks.
- Evaluate digital content.
- Use technology safely, respectfully and responsibly.
FUNecole® DL themes include searching on the Internet, evaluating digital content, respecting intellectual property, and awareness on digital footprints.
Get in Touch
Ready to Supercharge your K-6 Curriculum with FUNecole®?
Contact us to arrange an obligation free demo or to request pricing info.Get in touch