UK National Curriculum - Key Stage 1
- Understand algorithms.
- Create and debug simple programs.
- Use logical reasoning to predict program behavior.
FUNecole® CS themes and projects include algorithm design, turtle graphics, block programming and robotics.
- Use technology purposefully to create, combine, organize, store, retrieve, manipulate and search digital content.
FUNecole® ICT themes and projects combine word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, communication, operating systems, storage, augmented reality and presentation/multimedia/video apps.
- Use technology and the Internet safely and respectfully.
- Protect personal information.
- Recognise common uses of IT beyond school.
FUNecole® DL themes include searching in the Internet, understanding of risks, privacy issues, respecting others and recognising uses of IT at home, school and workplace.
Get in Touch
Ready to Supercharge your K-6 Curriculum with FUNecole®?
Contact us to arrange an obligation free demo or to request pricing info.Get in touch