Cambridge Global Perspectives
What is Cambridge Global Perspectives?
Cambridge Global Perspectives is a unique, transformational programme that helps students at every stage of school education develop outstanding transferable skills, including critical thinking, research and collaboration.
This innovative and stimulating skills-based programme places academic study in a practical, real-world context. It gives students aged 5 to 19 years the opportunity to develop the skills that they need to be successful at school and university as well as in their future careers.
The programme taps into the way today’s students enjoy learning, including group work, seminars, projects and working with other students around the world. The emphasis is on developing students’ ability to think critically about a range of global issues where there is always more than one point of view.
Who is it for?
The programme is for students aged 5 to 19 years, leading seamlessly from Cambridge Primary through to Cambridge Advanced. Each stage builds on the learners’ development, whether from a previous Cambridge stage or from another educational system.
Progression through the different stages enables skills to be developed by revisiting and engaging with concepts at deeper levels and in different contexts.
How FUNecole® Aligns with Global Perspectives
- Develops research, analysis, evaluation, reflection, collaboration and communication skills.
- Develop transferable critical thinking, research and collaboration skills.
- Develop and embed cross-curricular skills and apply them in real-world contexts during problem solving.
- Enjoy learning, including group work, projects and working with other students around the world.
- Develop ability to think creatively about a range of global issues where there is always more than one point of view.